Call for papers – Participate for free as a presenter and share your ideas for improving aviation safety. For more information about submitting your paper to the agenda development committee for consideration, click here.
Make sure you secure your seat for one (or more) of the unique and affordable training courses that will be held directly before and after the conference!
For 2018, they include:
- Flight Data Monitoring
- Transport of Dangerous Goods
- International Air Law & Policy
- Airport Engineering bridging course for engineers
- State Safety Program workshop
More information soon in the ‘courses’ section of this website.
• Hear from expert speakers on trending topics
• Get actionable insight from practical case studies
• Benchmark your safety management performance
• Network with influential industry professionals
• Exceptional value
We are co-locating our event with the Ground Handling International – African stakeholders conference. This will make your journey even more worthwhile. We are also working on interesting discounts for delegates to attend that conference and for great opportunities for sponsors.